Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I miss...

  • crawling around on the ground chasing after Ethan, tackling him and tickling him while he giggles uncontrolably.
  • sleeping in the same bed as my husband.
  • baking cookies and trying new recipes.
  • going for a walk around the neighborhood.
  • shopping at Target and grocery shoppping at Winco.
  • vaccumming.
  • the smell of my house.
  • cooking for then eating dinner with my husband.
  • giving Ethan a bath.
  • taking a bubble bath of my own.
  • driving.
  • wearing a dress/skirt - looking "pretty."
  • being the caregiver.
  • kissing both of my boys whenever I want.

4 comments:

snort said...

heh.. glad you got started.. hope it helps to record your thoughts and feelings.. very sweet read.. take care.

snort said...

oh shoot, I am on my bil's computer. I guess he is snort. nice.
this is lauralee!

Courtney said...

SOON! Before you know it you will have a house full of boys to wrestle with, bake cookies for, and bathe. Hang in there Danielle. This is just a short season.

We Three Madsens said...

Its funny the things we miss when we cant do them anymore... Who would have thought you would miss some of those things! You will be home before you know it and you will be able to do all those things and more:)